Job Code: 02022-00012
At AIEnterprise we pride ourselves at meeting our client’s needs on time and on budget with steadfast integrity. Completeness and professionalism are in our DNA and we currently seek an Account Executive who thrives in an environment of accountability. You will be the lead person on our East coast opportunities and utilize a combination of your own relationships, professional skills and lead generation to grow a thriving pipeline that meets company goals. The ideal person will understand how to match our extensive service capabilities to prospective client needs.
- Lead requirements discovery workshops, document detailed business requirements, produce Business Requirements Document, Functional Specifications Document, work with business and IT project managers to prioritize requirements and resolve conflicts.
- Knowledge and experience of B2C/B2B storefront implementation. Should possess excellent understanding of Business Manager and how SFCC B2C storefront function
- Extremely strong communication skill
- Conduct interviews to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Collaborate with project/program managers and project sponsors to understand/determine project scope and vision.
- Research, review, and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Input to the production of test cases to ensure features and functions have been delivered to the requirement
- Analyse and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to the overall business model.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Apply knowledge of the Agile methodology to project deliverables
- Proficient with essential tools like JIRA, Confluence, Visio
Skills and qualifications:
- Involved in at least 2 full life cycles of Business / Requirement Analysis for and E-Commerce Projects
- Proficient in creating User experience mapping and User Journey definitions for omnichannel commerce
- Familiar with concepts like Marketing Funnels, Marketing Metrics, SEO, Social Media and Growth Marketing strategies
- Experience in writing Use Case / User Story and Requirements Modeling
- Exposure to creating Requirement Artifacts like Business Requirement Document (Scope Document), Use Case Document (Specification Document) , Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Involved in Business Analysis of Web Based Ecommerce Application