Job Code: 02022-00011
At AIEnterprise we pride ourselves at meeting our client’s needs on time and on budget with steadfast integrity. Completeness and professionalism are in our DNA and we currently seek an Account Executive who thrives in an environment of accountability. You will be the lead person on our East coast opportunities and utilize a combination of your own relationships, professional skills and lead generation to grow a thriving pipeline that meets company goals. The ideal person will understand how to match our extensive service capabilities to prospective client needs.
- Lead requirements discovery workshops, document detailed business requirements, produce Business Requirements Document, Functional Specifications Document, work with business and IT project managers to prioritize requirements and resolve conflicts.
- Extremely strong communication skill
- Research, review, and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Apply knowledge of the Agile methodology to project deliverables
- Proficient with essential tools like JIRA, Confluence, Visio
Skills and qualifications:
- Involved in at least 2 full life cycles of Business / Requirement Analysis for and E-Commerce Projects
- Proficient in creating User experience mapping and User Journey definitions for omnichannel commerce
- In CRM they need to have experience in the areas related to:
- Contact Management
- Marketing Management
- Lead and Opportunity Management
- Case Management
- CRM Mobile
- Integration to eCommerce platform