Job Code: 02022-00012
At AIEnterprise we pride ourselves at meeting our client’s needs on time and on budget with steadfast integrity. Completeness and professionalism are in our DNA and we currently seek an Account Executive who thrives in an environment of accountability. You will be the lead person on our East coast opportunities and utilize a combination of your own relationships, professional skills and lead generation to grow a thriving pipeline that meets company goals. The ideal person will understand how to match our extensive service capabilities to prospective client needs.
- The Analyst for Supply Chain Systems (Order Management, Logistics, Ecommerce, Integration, etc.) will be responsible for scoping, planning, and capturing requirements
- Design, develop documents and test complex programs, scripts, and interfaces from agreed specifications alongside our implementation partners
- Works on problems of diverse scope where ability to analyse information and understand complex code is necessary
- Provide QA support during the testing phase
- Partner with internal and external business partners on project implementations, troubleshooting, and process improvements
- Design new functionality from the requirements, construct necessary diagrams and charts, and sometimes write design specifications
- Partner with other cross-functional teams to create and monitor integrations; making sure integrations run successfully
- Create and maintain documentation and ensure we have appropriate adherence to change management protocols
- Provide timely production support to business partners in support of Logistics, Order Management, and ERP (NetSuite). Engages appropriate parties to bring issue to resolution. This includes on call support during off hours.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field, or equivalent experience in a technology-related field
- 4+ years of engineer/developer or other technical position experience which includes production support, incident response and minor/major feature enhancements
- Experience in technical design of minor and major enhancements, coding and testing changes, followed by deployment into production.
- Experience with testing tools and testing methodology
- 3+ years of experience, supporting Order-to-Cash, Logistics and Planning systems, Order Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management and teams
- 3+ years of experience in any major ERP systems like NetSuite/Oracle ERP/SAP
- Multitask effectively in a dynamic environment
Good To Have::
- Experience with Implementation of NetSuite
- Basic knowledge of SQL and reporting tools
- Basic knowledge of Integration tools like Celigo, Boomi, and SPS commerce
- Have Retail and Ecommerce experience in a supply chain environment