React.js+Node.js Lead/ Architect
Job Code: 02021-001
- The Node and React.js Lead/Architect will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Will actively participate in designing, coding and documentation of product features. Should help junior resources to write highly optimized code. Will get involved in NRF’s like performance tuning and scalability of the system. Will be responsible for onboarding and training new team members.
- Engage with Product Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your priorities and deliver awesome products. Responsible for development of new highly responsive, web-based user interface.
- Driving innovations in the platform constantly & remaining ahead of the curve
- Estimates efforts, identify risks, devices and meets project schedules.
- Mentor/coach engineers to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership.
- Excellent HTML/HTML5 markup and CSS/CSS3 skills, particularly best practices for responsive web applications
- Good to have GraphQL, Apollo
OCC Developer / Architect
Job Code: 02021-002
- Implementation and support of Oracle Cloud Commerce ( OCC ). Requirement Gathering, Design, Development, Validation, Deployment and Post Go Live Support.
- 5+ years of experience in implementation and support of Oracle Cloud Commerce ( OCC )
- In depth Knowledge of OCC, Endeca and front-end technologies
- Hands On experience in depth understanding in OCC Widgets development OCC extensions and layouts.
- Hands on experience in Java-script technologies and front-end technologies like Knockout JS, Node JS, Express JS, J-Query, HTML & CSS, Bootstrap
- Configuring B2C and B2B sites in Oracle Commerce Cloud
- Conversant with Agile software development methodology
Job Code: 02021-003
- Requirement Gathering, Design, Development, Validation, Deployment and Post Go Live Support
- 4+ years of application development experience using object-oriented programming.
- Experience with Web API consumption and design and implementation
- Detail oriented, cross-browser implementation aware and hands-on performance optimizations.
- Experience with responsive, adaptive UI design and development
- Experience working with Agile development frameworks.
- Knowledge of OCC (preferred)
Job Code: 02021-004
- Analysis, design, implementation and testing of enterprise level Microservices & Java/J2EE based applications.
- 4+ years of Java development experience
- At least 1 project experience with Spring and Spring Boot microservices using REST
- Any cloud computing environment experience
- Decent communication skills
AWS+GCP Devops Lead
Job Code: 02021-005
- Perform tasks allocated by Customer Scrum Master
- Design AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications
- Setup and support AWS infrastructure various resources, VPC EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Security Group, CloudWatch, Auto Scaling, in Cloud Formation templates
- Support AWS accounts with multiple VPC's for both production and non-prod where primary objectives include automation, build out, integration and cost control
- Manage Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools
- Support Cloud development pipelines using Jenkins, Cloud Formation, and other relevant tools
- Write scripts and automate tasks to reduce manual repetitive work using appropriate technologies
- Create scripts for setting up baselines, branching, merging, and automation processes across the environments using SCM tools
- Troubleshoot Continuous integration and automated deployment and management using Jenkins, Chef, Maven, Ant, or comparable tools
- Experience in setting up VPCs, iptables/firewall rules/security groups
- Setting up IAM rules.
- VPC EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Security Group, CloudWatch, Auto Scaling, in Cloud Formation, CI/CD, Docker, GCP
Digital Product Marketing
Job Code: 02021-006
- Create demand for products through effective positioning, messaging, and marketing programs. Focus on implementing programs that consistently generate new, high quality leads for our company.
- Run marketing campaigns that keeps customers engaged.
- Work with cross functional teams to create content to keep the marketing calendar up to date.
- Propose growth and marketing strategies to acquire new lead and Grow the email list.
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas,
- Research competitor offerings
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make & drive changes to the sales and marketing processes.
- 4-6 Years of total Digital Product Marketing / Growth Marketing Experience in the B2B Software Selling Space
- Knowledge of Sales Funnels and Customer Lifecycle Marketing Techniques
- Has exposure to product growth marketing / hacking skill required to grow the user base quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, possibly including some copywriting skills.
- Deep understanding of how a product is sold and the channels they are sold into.
- Analyze sales data and channel information and then create plans to improve product line sales most likely using marketing and sale techniques.
- Should possess a solid understanding of e-commerce domain.
- Has experience in digital marketing and social media marketing.
- Comfortable using marketing tools like HubSpot, google analytics, Omniture
Job Code: 02021-007
- The Product Owner / Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, working closely with design, engineering, testing, marketing, and support to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Prepare Requirement Documents like Business Product / Requirement Document (Scope Document), Use Case / User Story Document (Specification Document) , Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Create Flow Diagrams, Sequence, Use Case and Activity Diagrams, Domain Driven Design, Event Storming
- Undertake Use Case & Test Case Reviews
- KT to Design & Development Team
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Has been part of the core team of at least 1 product and has full product Lifecyle experience.
- Proficient in Roadmaps, Requirement Prioritization, Creating Journey Maps, Persona Creation & Product Artifacts
- Has exposure to the following domains Omnichannel Ecommerce, Retail, CRM, B2B, CRM, CSC, Marketplace
QA Project Manager
Job Code: 02021-008
- Creates and execute project plans and revises them as appropriate to meet changing requirements.
- Manages daily operations of a project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Reviews deliverables before passing them to client.
- Client interaction and ability to work under pressure.
- Removes obstacles that impede quality assurance and test progress.
- Delivers reports to stakeholders who need to make informed decisions about software quality.
- Monitors and assesses QA and Test team performance.
- 10+ Years of experience in mange Automation and Manual testing projects
- (Selenium Webdriver , Java/python programming language)
- Should be able to manage Automation as well as Manual Testing team.
- Good Knowledge in Automation and experience on tools like Bitbucket, Java, Selenium, DevOps, Continuous Integration, Jenkins
- API Testing and tools.
- Good exposure to Jira (JQL, Filters), Confluence (Creating different pages for reporting)
- Good Knowledge of Agile and experience of working in Agile model
Job Code: 02021-009
- Work under the supervision of the project manager and use predefined methodologies to assist with the design and develop large-scale eCommerce web applications using Java on the Oracle ATG Commerce platform supporting all phases of the software development life cycle. Develop high quality Java code following industry standards and best practices. Develop page level JSP code and ATG Web Commerce back-end component code in Java. Collaborate with business analysts to define and design Oracle ATG Web ecommerce component requirements for the development effort. Ensure client requirements are met and technical integration is achieved for developed code of web site implementations. Work closely with the Business Analyst and QA teams to build, test and release developed code for web site implementations. Update and maintain documentation in an organized manner.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in C.S, CIS, MIS, Engg (C.S./Electrical/electronic) or related field or related field with 2 yrs of work experience using Java Programming languages and Oracle ATG Commerce Platform
- Must be willing to travel to client locations through USA at company paid expenses.
- Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not transfer or sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
- Direct Hires Only.
- No Recruiters or Solicitations.
- United States(Required)
- 40 hrs.